Registration No. 1762
(Registered under Trust Registered Act)
Disha Trust is a non-profit organisation, registered under Trust registration Act on 27th September 2012. It aims to contribute in the development of a democratic society. Disha trust is determined to organize various innovative educational, social and cultural programs.
Disha Trust organizes seminar on various issues and work with other organizations as well. For skill development of youth and teenagers we are running sewing and computer center. Also conduct artistry and skill development camps. Along with this Disha trust organizes various health and awareness camps. To inculcate the culture of reading-writing we organize book exhibitions, children fair and educational-cultural activities.
All the activities are divided into the following:-
- 1. Running UMANG Pathshala for alternative and quality education.
- 2. To work for the skill development of youth.
- 3. To work for the economic self-reliance and empowerment of women.
- 4. To organize seminars, health camps and children fairs.
- 5. To work for conservation of natural resources and promoting non-conventional methods of energy.
- 6. To organize cultural activities for promoting brotherhood and harmony in society.
- 7. To promote good literature.
Disha trust was honored by District Administration in 2016 for commendable contribution toward society.